Sunday, February 21, 2016

Free Money

Free Money


     1. For this exercise, I thought that I would combine my efforts to do some weekend good while completing my assignment so I went out driving and searched for some homeless as well as some other causes (girl scouts). I figured they would appreciate the money more than just anyone. 

2. I was looking for homeless men and women or other good causes that could use my money. 

3. The positive in this is that I did not necessarily have to say too much to give away my seven dollars other than "God Bless".

4. I successfully gave away seven dollars and felt quite good about doing a good deed, so I enjoyed this exercise.






2 comments:

  1. Sawyer, I really loved how you were giving money to those in need. That is really awesome. I feel completely awful considering I did not even think about giving the money away to actual people who could use the cash. I enjoyed your videos. I think the only thing I could recommend is that to try to come up with a reason why you are giving the money away. Overall great job! check out my post! http://juliannacaroline25.blogspot.com/2016/02/free-money-week-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sawyer I enjoyed reading through your free money blog post and also watching your free money videos. It was funny to see how people react to someone giving them a dollar for no service. Good for you for seeking out homeless men and women. What a productive way to give out those dollars. Overall you did great on this assignment. For future reference try to post videos instead of web links.
    Attached is mine.http://boyettblog12.blogspot.com/2016/02/free-money.html

    ReplyDelete