Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Week 8 Reading Reflection

Week 8 Reading Reflection



1. I guess something that was somewhat surprising to me in this week's reading was the idea of angel investing and who the books characterized as potential investors; such as doctors, lawyers. I wouldn't expect them to class them into the category of angel investors.

2. Nothing in the reading was necessarily confusing to me. 

3. If I were to ask the author two questions I would ask: First, has he ever raised any capital and/or would he possibly consider himself an angel investor? Second, what is the updated trends on venture capital and what they are investing in currently, as this book was published years ago? 

4. I think the author could be wrong about venture capitalists wanting to have some control of your business. I realize some venture capital firms also sometimes operate as activist investors, in which case, they do enjoy having board seats and some control.

No comments:

Post a Comment