Friday, February 5, 2016

Week 5 Reading Reflection


 Week 5 Reading Reflection 


1.     The biggest surprise from this week’s reading (Chapter 9) was the idea that introduction of your product is critical. Obviously, I realize that knowing your market and realizing the trends taking place, but the fact that they emphasized that taking action too soon or too late can lead to negative results, was surprising.
2.     One thing that has always confused me is the tendency for people to open up shops that have nothing unique to offer. Like, they open a ice cream place in a small town where there are already two different ice cream shops and none of them even do exceptionally well. This tendency has always been mind boggling to me.
3.     If I were able to ask two questions, the first would be, have you ever started a venture? And if so, how did it do?
4.     I did not necessarily think the author was wrong about anything. I think that the financial component of starting a business should be more emphasized.

No comments:

Post a Comment