Sunday, March 13, 2016

Week 9 Reading Reflection

Week 9 Reading Reflection


1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations?

     Probably the biggest surprise to me is the concept that many new entrepreneurs do not identify and analyze their markets before starting some sort of venture. This seems like it just be entirely commonplace and essential before starting any new business; which is an expensive process.

2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.

     One part of the reading that was somewhat confusing to me was the first important point of a marketing concept: developing a marketing philosophy. 

3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?

     If I were to ask the author two questions, they would be: First, I am extremely curious to which stage of companies usually have the best results from marketing. Second, which stage of companies typically have the largest challenges to marketing approaches.

4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?

No, I would not say the author had anything wrong. I think some of the marketing plans are rather basic but I do not think their wrong by any means.

No comments:

Post a Comment